Schedule of Events
This year’s Carnival will have a similar format to previous years. Here is a thumbnail sketch of what we have on the agenda.
Friday, August 16, 2019
- You can check in and pick up your pre-ordered items (SCIUC souvenirs and dinner tickets), and get your other registration items.
- Payment for your pre-ordered items is by cash or check only; no credit cards. As always, admission to the Carnival is free.
- Starts at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, 08/16/2019, Silver Creek Music Pavilion.
Friday Strum and Sing-a-long with Petey Mack
- Pete McCarty is our illustrious host for the fourth year in a row.
- This will be streamed live on Facebook.
- The live streaming starts at 4:00 p.m., with a rehearsal of the music starting at 3:00 p.m. on Friday 08/16/2019, Silver Creek Music Pavilion.
Friday Night Meal
This year we are excited again to offer more food options and a chance to raise money for a worthy cause. The Two Harbors High School Athletic Dept. is providing food for Friday night as a way to raise funds for new team jerseys.
- Menu: Spaghetti dinner with garlic bread for $6.
- They will also have soda pop available.
- Available sometime after Friday Strum with Petey Mack and before the evening Friday Night Social/Jam/Dance (approximately 5:00 p.m.).
Friday Night Social/Jam/Dance
- A wonderful time to strum, sing, perform at the open mic, dance, and socialize.
- We play a lot of songs out of “The Yellow and Blue Books” (The Daily Ukulele), so please bring them if you have them.
- Please also bring your music stand to hold your music during the weekend.
- Starts at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, 08/16/2019, Silver Creek Music Pavilion.